Krusty™ is a soil conditioner for use on all soils, based on fully biodegradable components, non-ionic surfactants and polymers, complexed with organic and amino acids.
Krusty™ provides the following benefits:
- Aids in water penetration, infiltration, and reduces run-off.
- Improves water distribution and depth of moisture penetration.
- Organic and Amino Acids in Krusty™ may enhance nutrient availability and microbial activity.
- Contains no salts – Very stable at a low pH. Active Ingredients: natural polymers, and derivatives.
- Proprietary soil conditioning package will help to reduce compaction
Krusty™ is not a plant food product.
- This environmentally friendly product can help with improved water penetration, reducing run-off when implementing water reduction practices, delivering water deeper, more efficiently, and more uniformly.
- Use of patent pending technology during the manufacturing process, provides a product rich in organic acids and aminated compounds to complex the biodegradable components and polymers.
- Both STS Wetting agents can improve solubility of nutrients and their uptake, while also stimulating microbial activity.
- Contains No Salts
- Very Stable in Low pH
- Organic and Amino Acids
- Non-ionic Organic Surfactant
- Stimulate Microbial Activity
- Improve Nutrient Uptake and Availability
- Organic and Biodegradale Ingredients
- Highly Effective Soil Penetrant
- Reduced Compaction
Humic & Fulvic Acids
Beneficial Nutrients & Minerals
Sea Kelp Extracts
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 8.84
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.01
- pH: 5.5