Phospro 3-15-0 delivers available phosphate (PO4) to ensure optimum rooting, metabolic functioning, and energy transfer. Phospro 3-15-0 contains our proprietary cold processed Norwegian Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum), which further enhances rooting potential, chlorophyll formation, and supplements plant health with vitamins, enzymes, anti-oxidants, plant defense elicitors, and fermentation extracts.
Contains Solu-Plus to further optimize rooting with multiple rooting stimulants.
- Phospro 3-15-0 contains plant available phosphate, a constituent of nucleic acids, phospholipids, coenzymes, and most importantly ATP.
- Our unique cold processed Solu-Kelp, complements the phosphorus, delivering naturally occurring phytohormones that promote cell division, or cytokinesis, in plant roots and shoots.
- Other components include organic compounds, amino, humic and fulvic acids, complex carbohydrates, anti-oxidants, plant defense elicitors, and fermentation extracts.
- Solu-Plus Technology
- Highly Available Phosphate
- Plant Defense Elicitors
- Cold Processed Sea Kelp
- Humic and other Organic Acids
- Amino Acids and Aminated Compounds
- Enzymes and Natural Fermentation Extracts
- Complex Carbohydrates
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 6.0|
|Seed/Sod/Overseed||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 6.0|
|Injection/Fertigation||Rate / Acre||1.0 - 2.0 qts.|
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 10.00
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.53
- pH: 6.5