Solu-Plus is a unique, organically complexed fermentation extract designed to extend nutrient availability. This “Nutrient Mining Technology™” takes approximately four weeks to complete.
Plant and soil health promoters include: bio-surfactants, microbial food sources, vitamins, enzymes, and trace elements. Solu-Plus contains an organic compound package totaling 37%!
Solu-Plus enhances the utility of any product you apply, including raw source materials, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides.
- Nutrient Mining Technology™, with highly functional groups of carboxylates and the ability to donate a charge, releases otherwise unavailable nutrients, then the chelating and complexing action of Solu-Plus, stops the electro-magnetic attraction between positive and negative charged elements, which optimizes fertilizer absorption.
- This technology utilizes “Daltons” to represent constituent size. Foliar applied nutrients must be smaller than 600-700 Daltons to efficiently get through the plant cell structure. Solu-Plus is engineered to measure below 500 Daltons!
- Due to its rich concentration of organic compounds, Solu-Plus will assist in buffering poor quality water.
- Multiple Rooting Stimulants
- Nutrient Mining Technology
- Proprietary Pre-Digestion Process
- Functional Groups of Phenols/Carboxylates
- Humic and other Organic Acids
- Enhanced Nutrient Delivery/Rate Reducer
- Chelating and Complexing Agents
- Natural Fermentation Extracts and Enzymes
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Post Aerification||oz / 1000ft2||1.0 - 2.0|
|Post-Flush/Rain||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Seed/Sod/Overseed||oz / 1000ft2||1.0 - 2.0|
|Injection/Fertigation||Rate / Acre||1.0 - 2.0 qts.|
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 9.76
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.42
- pH: 6