STS Fall 7-3-9 promotes a specific balance of both macro, and micronutrients, which will assist in optimizing fall re-root initiation, carbohydrate production, shorter days, lower light intensity, and transitioning to colder temperatures and/or dormancy.
The stronger your turf goes into winter, the stronger you come out in the spring.
- STS Fall 7-3-9 delivers 13 of the 16 essential nutrients. Included is our Nutrient Mining Technology™, Solu-Plus, which plays a key role in assisting nutrients into the plant, and preventing restrictions along the way.
- Our proprietary natural plant and fermentation extracts work synergistically to assist with rooting, chlorophyll production, and drought tolerance.
- Other components of STS Fall include organic compounds, amino, humic and fulvic acids, carbohydrates, plant defense elicitors and anti-oxidants.
- N-P-high K with Balanced Micronutrients
- Solu-Plus Enhanced Nutrient Delivery
- Humic, Fulvic, Amino, other Organic Acids
- Proprietary Cold Processed Kelp
- Exclusive Fermentation Extract Technology
- Chelating and Complexing Agents
- Rooting Stimulants and Carbohydrates
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||4.0 - 8.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||4.0 - 8.0|
|Seed/Sod/Overseed||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 8.0|
|Injection/Fertigation||Rate / Acre||2.0 - 4.0 qts.|
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 10.75
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.88
- pH: 5.2