Cool N 18-2-3 is designed for foliar application during cooler weather conditions, as well as, year round soil applications, to promote optimum health and color. Cool N 18-2-3 delivers highly available N-P-K, in addition to a complete micronutrient package.
Our Nutrient Mining Technology™, Solu-Plus, is included to maximize nutrient absorption and/or uptake.
- Cool N 18-2-3 is predominantly a nitrate (NO3) based nitrogen source, which is ideal for promoting healthy growth and color during cooler periods, or in areas where fusarium pressure is an issue.
- Based on studies using various nitrogen sources, cool season grasses treated with the urea form of nitrogen, during wet, and cooler conditions, were more susceptible to a higher incidence of disease.
- Molybdenum is included to ensure nitrate reductase production, and help with phosphorus utilization.
- Short Chain Nitrogen Source
- N-P-K and Micronutrients
- Solu-Plus Enhanced Nutrient Delivery
- Humic and other Organic Acids
- Bio-Surfactant to reduce surface tension
- Enzymes and Natural Fermentation Extracts
- Molybdenum for Nitrate Reductase Production
- Amino Acids & Vitamins
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||4.0 - 8.0|
|Post-Flush/Rain||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
Humic & Fulvic Acids
Beneficial Nutrients & Minerals
Sea Kelp Extracts
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 10.50
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.76
- pH: 5.5