Move N Hold™
Move N Hold™ is a soil conditioner, based on fully biodegradable components, non-ionic surfactant and polymers, complexed with organic and amino acids.
Move N Hold™ provides the following benefits:
- Aids in water penetration, reduced run-off, and uniform soil moisture.
- Retains moisture in sandy soils to reduce water use, and help manage Localized Dry Spot (LDS).
- Organic & Amino Acids in Move N Hold™ can enhance nutrient availability and stimulate microbial activity.
- Contains no salts – Very stable at a low pH.
Active Ingredients: natural polymers, and derivatives.
Move N Hold™ is not a plant food product.
- This environmentally friendly product can help with improved water penetration, reducing run-off when implementing water reduction practices, delivering water deeper, more efficiently, and more uniformly.
- Use of patent pending technology during the manufacturing process, provides a product rich in organic acids and aminated compounds to complex the biodegradable components and polymers.
- Both STS Wetting agents can improve solubility of nutrients and their uptake, while also stimulating microbial activity.
- Contains No Salts
- Very Stable in Low pH
- Organic and Amino Acids
- Non-ionic Organic Surfactant
- Stimulate Microbial Activity
- Improve Nutrient Uptake and Availability
- Organic and Biodegradale Ingredients
- Highly Effective Soil Penetrant
- Reduced Compaction
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Post Aerification||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Post-Flush/Rain||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Seed/Sod/Overseed||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Injection/Fertigation||Rate / Acre||0.5 - 2.0 qts.|
Humic & Fulvic Acids
Beneficial Nutrients & Minerals
Sea Kelp Extracts
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 8.92
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.05
- pH: 6.2