Pure K⁺ 0-0-27 with 14% Calcium is 100% soluble and boasts three (3) sources of potassium and calcium. The primary potassium and calcium sources are reacted to “gas off” the oxides, resulting in K⁺ and Ca⁺⁺!
Pure K⁺ contains two more organic forms of proprietary K and Ca, which are readily available. The potassium is complexed, while the calcium sources are fully chelated, using plant available organic based carriers.
- Pure K⁺ 0-0-27 with 14% Calcium provides a readily available source of potassium to assist with photosynthesis, and activate enzymes to metabolize carbohydrates for the manufacture of amino acids and proteins.
- This product will assist in the movement of complex carbohydrates and sugars, increase stem rigidity, boost drought and wear tolerance, and improve stress resistance.
- Pure K⁺ contains three high quality calcium sources that are incorporated to optimize energy, signaling, cell development and integrity, promote root growth, and aids in carbohydrate translocation, and nitrogen absorption.
- 15% Amino & other Organic Acids
- Completely Soluble Postassium & Calcium!
- No Oxides - 100% Available K⁺ & Ca⁺⁺
- Neutral pH of 7.0 - Melts Fast
- Vitamins, Minerals & Enzymes
- Functional Group of Carboxylates
- Complex Carbohydrates
- Plant Defense Eliciters
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Post Aerification||oz / 1000ft2||2.0 - 4.0|
|Post-Flush/Rain||oz / 1000ft2||3.0 - 6.0|
|Injection/Fertigation||Rate / Acre||1.25 - 2.5 lbs.|
Humic & Fulvic Acids
Beneficial Nutrients & Minerals
Sea Kelp Extracts
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): n/a
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): n/a
- pH: 7