Solu-Amino 6-0-3 is a rich source of natural plant extracted amino acids, supplemented with a readily available organic nitrogen source. Solu-Amino 6-0-3 also contains our proprietary Solu-Plus technology, bio-surfactants, microbial food sources, vitamins, and enzymes.
Many of these components are pre-digested and easy for the plant to metabolize and derive energy from, thus optimizing turf and soil health.
- Solu-Amino 6-0-3 provides amino acids, along with organic nitrogen, to assist with complete protein production.
- Whether it is heat stress negatively impacting roots, low light intensity reducing turf density, or colder temperatures limiting organic nitrogen release, Solu-Amino 6-0-3 delivers a complete plant health package for pre-stress conditioning, as well as recovery.
- Solu-Amino 6-0-3 will work to improve efficiency of other products It is applied with, from raw source materials to soluble powders, whether they are foliar or soil applied.
- Rich in Amino Acids
- Natural Fermentation Extracts
- High Quality Organic Nitrogen
- Helps Synthesize Proteins
- Chelating & Complexing Agents
- Humic, Fulvic & other Organic Acids
- Multiple Vitamins - Rooting Stimulants
- Fertilizer Enhancemnet / Rate Reducer
Recommended Rates and Usage
|Cool Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||1.5 - 6.0|
|Warm Season Foliar||oz / 1000ft2||1.5 - 6.0|
|Soil Application||oz / 1000ft2||1.5 - 3.0|
Humic & Fulvic Acids
Beneficial Nutrients & Minerals
Sea Kelp Extracts
- Weight/Gal (Lbs): 9.84 Lbs.
- Weight/Gal (Kgs): 4.46 Kgs.
- pH: 5.2